If you have any questions regarding our processing of personal data or want to execute your rights, please contact our data protection contact person, Tone Onsøien Haslie, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Examples of personal data include name, phone number and IP address.
- Processing means any operation which is performed on personal data, including collection, analysis and storing
- Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you download a website.
How we collect data
We collect some data automatically, using cookies. Our cookies collect information about how you use our websites to help us improve. If you don´t want us to collect personal data using cookies, you may change this in the settings of your browser.
We also collect some data from you when you register for our newsletters or when you contact us.
You are not obliged to share any information with us, but sometimes lack of information may prevent us from offering our services. For example, we will not be able to answer your questions if you don´t share your contact information with us.
What kind of data we handle and why
We handle different kinds of personal data depending on how you use our websites or contact us.
When you visit our websites, we collect some data about how you use them. This may contain information about the time and date for your visit, for how long you stay, which pages you visit and how you entered our websites.
We process this information because we have a legitimate interest in knowing how you use our websites to help us improve, and this is considered to be little invasive to you.
When you register for our newsletters, we collect data about your email address and the time and date for your registration. We need these data to be able to send you our newsletters and for documentation purposes.
We will only collect these data and send you our newsletters with your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time using the “unsubscribe”-link in the bottom of our newsletters.
When you contact us, we handle any personal information you give us in addition to the time, date and channels for your request. We have to handle this information to be able to respond to your request.
For how long personal data is stored
We only process personal data for as long as it takes to fulfil the purpose of their collection.
We may anonymize data to be able to keep them to make statistics. Anonymized data is not connected to an identifiable person and is not considered personal data.
- When registering for our newsletters, we process your email address until you unsubscribe or until the consent is no longer valid for other reasons.
- • Personal data collected from cookies are stored here;
- • Requests and personal data collected from email@example.com are stored for one year after the case is closed. This is to enable us to follow up requests.
The safety of your personal data
To make sure your data is safe, we have safety measures in our office facilities and our systems as well as routines to prevent anyone who don´t need them to access your personal data. We are regularly going through our safety measures to make sure they are satisfactory and up to date.
Who we share personal data with
We may share personal data with:
- Data processors we use as subcontractors. This is necessary to be able to offer our services.
- Public authorities when we are obliged to do so by law, for example on the order of police or the court.
We do not sell your personal data to any third party.
You have the right to:
- Get to know what information we have about you.
- Demand that wrongful, unnecessary, inadequate or outdated personal data are corrected or deleted.
- Withdraw your consents at any time.
- Deactivate automatic collection of data (cookies).
- Protest against processing of personal data you find unlawful.
- Have a copy of the information we have about you for yourself or others you want to share it with (data portability).
Be aware that by execution of these rights, we will ask you to identify yourself. That is to make sure that we don´t hand out your personal data to others.